Dr. Elizabeth Michas
Hire Dr. Elizabeth To Speak
What does she speak about?
Most Popular Topics
- What is Emotional Pain Intervention (EPI)®?
- Mind-Body Healing
- Aging and Memory
- Memory Reconsolidation
- Rapid Trauma and PTSD Treatments
- The Emotional Brain
- Raising Emotional Intelligence
- Stress Management
- What Drives Emotional Pain and Stuckness?
- The Neuroscience of Heartbreak
- Post -Relational Stress
- Women and Anger
- Neuroscience Keys to Transformational Therapies
- I Can’t Believe I Ate the Whole Thing! Getting to the Emotional Roots of Binge Eating
- Illuminating the Shadow: the Value in Befriending Your Darkness
What Kind Of Groups Does Dr Elizabeth Michas Speak To?
- Regional and National Conferences for Psychologists
- Mental Health Professionals
- Medical and Nursing Groups
- Women’s Groups
- Men’s Groups
- Support Groups
- Political Groups
- Professional Groups
- Church or Religious Groups
- Senior Groups
- High School Students and Teachers
- Colleges and University Student and Faculty Groups
- Invited Addresses for Maternal and Child Health-Healthy Start Conference,
- Annual Cancer Care Conference Speaker
- Guest Speaker Center for Life-Long Learning
- Emcee/Host for Beauty and Talent Pageants or Special Events
Dr. Elizabeth Michas Hosted Radio Talk Show “Matters of the Mind” for 8 years. She has had many guest appearances on radio and TV shows on topics of Mental Health.